The Fielders team are a family - everyone works together to make this a 'one of a kind' operation. All the team are keen to share their passion for great food and providing professional, friendly service.
Position 1: Full Time Shop Floor Assistant - 30 hrs a week
- The role: You will help man the tills, stock shelves, run our deli and help us maintain a high level of cleanliness in our farm shop. Within this position you will also be responsible for cash handling and key holding . Weekend work is essential.
- You: We will offer full training for this position so previous deli/farm shop experience is not essential but a passion for good food is! You must have outstanding communication skills, be able to work flexibly and weekends, and be 16 or over to apply for this position.
Position 2: Part Time Shop Floor Assistant - up to 20hrs a week
- The role: To assist us in the general running of our farm shop floor. Serving customers at ou tills and deli; stacking shelves and cleaning. Although this is mainly a week-day job we will also require some weekend hours so flexibility is KEY when applying for this position.
- You: You must be passionate about food, be able to work flexibly and have outstanding communication skills.
Position 3: Weekend Sales Assistant - working 1 weekend day on rotation each week
- The role: To serve on our farm shop tills at the weekends. This role requires you to work one weekend day on rotation; for e.g. if you work a Saturday the following week you will work a Sunday.
- You: Good communication skills, passion and drive essential. This would make a fabulous weekend job for school leavers and college students.
How to apply:
If one of these positions sounds like the job for you then send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role to: email@example.com or drop one into us at the farm shop.
We look forward to hearing from you, good luck!